SCOW provides low cost immigration services to Latinos and low-income immigrants from all over the world who are residents in Wallingford and its surrounding area.
We are accredited by the Department of Justice and affiliate to the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc., which allows us to offer personalized and affordable immigration services from our Department of Justice (DOJ) certified representatives at a low cost.
The services offered at SCOW include:
- General Consultation
- I-90 renewal or replacement of Green Card
- I-485 Adjustment of Status
- N-400 Naturalization application
- I-821D Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- I-912 Application for Fee Waiver
Please, call our immigrant program coordinator at (203) 265-5866 Ext. 226 for a pre-screening survey and to schedule an appointment.